Why Drink Alcohol
The question is often asked "Why drink alcohol?"
It is stated, that this site presents a short description of the various forms of alcohol. This information for why drink alcohol was researched on the internet and is available on the internet in much greater depth. The intent of this site, is to present central information that may be quickly reviewed.
A brief description of the interaction of drugs and alcohol consumption is given. A good rule of thumb is if taking prescription drugs moderate consumption or in many cases no consumption is advised. Always check with your own physician.
It is approximated that there are presently greater than 24,000 prescription, over the counter and herbal health products available. The information on this site speaks to approximately 1000 of the most common and mostly drugs used. New drugs do come on the market periodically.
This website speaks to why drink alcohol, and let me begin by saying, I like alcohol and have liked it for many years.
I am convinced alcohol in all its many forms improves artistic ability and most certainly a person’s wit. At least it does in the mind of he who imbibes.
I distinctly remember a period when I was teaching myself to play guitar, and after learning how to put together three major chords and three minor chords, fancied my self quite the song writer.
Well, to be brief, at that time I quit drinking for a brief period of time, and actually heard myself stone cold sober. It was either quit the guitar or start drinking. I asked myself "why drink alcohol" I rationalized that the world would be somewhat less a place without my music, so I started drinking again. Really, I thought it was quite noble of me not to deprive mankind of my music. Sound reasoning for an explanation to why drink alcohol.
Early in life I realized I was far more comfortable in a crowded room after a few drinks. Alcohol lowered my inhibitions just enough to allow this. I believe this for the most part answers why do people drink alcohol.
Let me be clear, I was never a drunk and could always handle alcohol. I was somehow protected by the greater power, by being truly sick the next day after over imbibing. Therefore, I never went on two or three day binge drinking episodes. A warning, if you aren’t sick the next day, there is an increased probability that you are susceptible to alcoholism.
With that in mind "why drink alcohol" is a legitimate question.
Alcohol allows us to clear our mind. In the infamous words of Homer Simpson “Marge remember when I learned how to make wine I forgot how to drive the car”?
It is also true that for many of us average and below average looking people of both sexes would have a much reduced or nonexistent sex life without alcohol. As Red Green a Canadian actor once stated “If at the end of an evening women don’t find you handsome, they should find you handy.” Sound reasoning as to why drink alcohol.
There is ample evidence of alcohol bringing out the “ass hole” in some people. Fortunately these people are in the minority.
I’m convinced that people should be required to pass a drinking test in front of a group of their peers to obtain a “drinking license”. It would be a simple test, three drinks and observe the individual for a short period of time. If the stupid switch clicks to “ON” the dink, male or female is not allowed to drink.
A catch phrase should be “Dink, No Drink”. Perhaps it should be a required slogan on each and every bottle of alcohol.
Think of the reduction in police costs if this license became a reality. This should be considered a negative answer to "Why do people drink alcohol?"
There are many good reasons why alcohol should be banned, but we all know that will not happen, as most of our lawmakers drink, probably more than the average citizen. After all they get it for free from people trying to influence them.
I sincerely hope you have found this dissertation on why do people drink alcohol informative and maybe a little amusing.
- Start a Pub
- A description of how to start a pub and suggestions for operating the pub or bar.
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Drugs and Alcohol speaks to the interaction of alcohol and many of todays prescription drugs.
- Drug Treatment Overdose
- A description of what to do in the case of a drug treatment overdose.
- Responsible Drug Use
- Speaks to safe and responsible drug use considerations.
- Prescription Drug Questions
- Speaks to prescription drug questions and considerations.
- Images of Ageing
- A discussion of the images of ageing and the many effects that ageing has on our health.
- Alcohol Explained
- The site gives you a better understanding of drug and alcohol interaction as well as the alcohol you drink. It explains how beer, wine, liquor and liqueur are made.
- Top Selling Beers
- Discussion of beer and top selling beers of the world.
- Types of Red Wine
- A one page description of white wine and types of red wine.
- What Is Brandy
- A one page concise description of what is brandy.
- Types of Liquor
- A one page concise description of the varied types of liquor.
- Liqueur Names
- A short one page description of liqueur names and products.
- Rum Drinks
- A comprehensive list of rum drinks.
- Whisky Drinks
- A description which presents 100s of whisky drinks.
- Vodka Drinks
- A description of the thousands of vodka drinks available.
- Gin Drinks
- A list of the many gin drinks available.
- Start a Bar
- Speaks to the many and diverse considerations to start a bar
- SBI Testimonial
- An SBI testimonial explaining a simple straight forward method to build, host and track an online website.
- Migraine Relief Natural Remedies
- Speaks to the use of warm water as a consideration for migraine relief natural remedies.